Friday, February 26, 2016

Don't Just Think About It, Do It!

I've been meaning to get back in shape for a couple of years now. I bought some cute workout clothes, strapped on a Fitbit, even joined a gym. And, of course, whenever I'm on Pinterest I pin exercise tips, hoping that the right workout routine will motivate me to get off my duff.

But, so far, all those exercise pins have just sat there, as much wishful thinking as all those craft projects I hope to start someday.

That's why I came up with the idea for Pintricize: Pinterest + Exercise. I'm actually going to try all those workout routines I pinned and see if they're any good. Then, I'm going to rate them so my friends & followers can decide whether they want to try them, too. Meanwhile, I will actually be exercising!

Maybe I actually can get in shape this time. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, subscribe to this blog. The first review will be appearing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment