Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review: 10 Minute Morning Wake-Up Sequence

I thought I'd start my Pintricizing with something really, really simple. I picked this yoga pin out of the collection of workouts I'd saved.



Time: 6-9 minutes
Learning curve: low
Effort: low

This yoga routine was just as advertised: a series of simple poses you can do in 10 minutes. It actually took me less than 10 minutes to go through the whole routine if I didn't slow down and breathe and hold the pose. The page was OK to navigate on my phone. I'd do a pose, then scroll to see the next one.

I wish I had an MP3 of this routine to help me time it better and also improve the flow, so I didn't have to keep stopping and looking over to see what came next. Also, the author has some great tips for each pose, and it would be nice to hear them as I'm doing the poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment